I’ll be the first to admit I have a slight case of OCD. Believe it or not, I like my things to be very organized. With that being said the top two drawers in my dresser have been driving me nuts for years. I’ve tried using baskets to organize & even shoe boxes but they never fit right & therefore I couldn’t utilize the space to its full potential.
Well this weekend I decided to fix this little problem. And it was easy. Measure width of drawer. Find board in garage. Cut boards to measured size. Apply super glue to bottom of board. Insert board into drawer. Press firmly for 30 seconds. Repeat. Done. Took me less than 15 minutes.